Adobe Reader provides you all the tools you need to do everything related to pdf documents. You can can create PDFs from scanned documents or directly turn paper text into editable documents, extract text from images, compare and annotate PDFs, protect and sign PDFs, and export PDF to any format like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Text etc.
What else you can do with Export PDF.
- Convert PDF to RTF online: Turn PDF documents into Rich Text Format (RTF) files that can be opened in virtually any word processor.
- Convert scanned text: Scan paper documents to PDF. Then use Export PDF to convert your file to Word or Excel for easy edits.
- Work in your browser: Just upload a PDF file using your web browser. And convert it to Word or Excel in a few clicks.
- Work in Acrobat Reader: It’s fast and easy to export PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Just click on the Export PDF tool to get started.
- Use your mobile device: With the Acrobat Reader mobile app, you can export PDF files on any of your mobile devices.