- How to automatically transfer Save data from one sheet to another in excel
- Easily Record & Save data and transfer it to another sheet
- Learn how to auto save/record data entries in excel 2007 2010 2013 2016 without any formulas just using macro in excel transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically
- Record Macros
How the sheet will work?
You will find two sheets in this file.
- Dain sheet where we input out data
- Database Sheet where we save/store/feed/transfer the data
After entering your concern data in sheet 1, when you click save button, it will automatically be saved all in Sheet 2 with the help of Macro (Learn how to create Macro in MS Excel). Macro tool will transfer the data from sheet 1 to sheet 2. But first we need to record the macro according to our need. We have already learned in our previous post about how to record macro.
To record the macros you need to click on the record option in the developers tab. if you cannot find the developers tab you can show the developers tab in the file option.
After recording macro, You need to assign macro. Right Click on save button and select Assign Macro option. A dialogue box will appear, select your recorded macro name and click OK.
Save the file and Done. You you can use it freely.
Don’t Delete or insert any new column or row in both of the file, if you do this, Recorded Macro will not will properly
Below i have uploaded two files, student database and employees database