This article describes how to create a simple invoice in Excel.
1. Click the Select All button and change the background color to white.
2. Our invoice template is 3 columns wide. Column A: 418 pixels. Column B: 70 pixels. Column C: 90 pixels. Click on the right border of a column header to change the column width.
3. Enter some data.
4. On the Home tab, in the Font group, you can use the different commands to change font sizes, font styles, add borders, change background colors, etc.
5. On the Home tab, in the Alignment group, you can use the different commands to align text.
6. Select the range C13:C32 and change the number format to Accounting.
7. Enter the TODAY function into cell C4.
8. Enter the SUM function into cell C32. To achieve this, select cell C32, type =SUM(, select the range C13:C31, close with a “)” and press Enter.